hit counter
Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (AKTS) Stock News Sentiment & Price - Sentifly
AKTS - Sentifly


Profile

Watchlist

Your watchlist is empty. Go add some tickers to it!



Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (AKTS)

USA
Communication Equipment
NASDAQ
AKTS Price and Sentiment
1MO
1D
Positive, Negative
Loading chart...
AKTS Latest news
Zacks Investment Research
Negative
Akoustis (AKTS) May Report Negative Earnings: Know the Trend Ahead of Q1 Release
2021-10-25 16:48

Akoustis (AKTS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.

Benzinga
Neutral
Akoustis Buys Majority Ownership Position In RFM Integrated Device
2021-10-18 16:16

Akoustis Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: AKTS) acquired a 51% majority ownership position of RFM Integrated Device, Inc. (RFMi), with the right to purchase the remaining 49% in 2022. Akoustis paid $6.0 million in cash and $2.5 million in stock to Tai-Saw Technologies Co, Ltd (TST) for 51% of RFMi's stock.

GlobeNewsWire
Neutral
Akoustis Acquires Majority Ownership Position of RFM Integrated Device, Inc., a Fabless Supplier of Acoustic Wave RF Resonators and Filters
2021-10-18 07:00

?Charlotte, N.C., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKTS) (“Akoustis” or the “Company”), an integrated device manufacturer (IDM) of patented bulk acoustic wave (BAW) high-band RF filters for mobile and other wireless applications, announced today that it is acquiring a 51% majority ownership position of RFM Integrated Device, Inc. (“RFMi”), with the right to purchase the remaining 49% in 2022.

GlobeNewsWire
Neutral
Akoustis to Attend the 23rd Annual HC Wainwright Global Investment Conference on September 14, 2021
2021-09-10 07:00

Charlotte, N.C., Sept. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKTS) (“Akoustis” or the “Company”), an integrated device manufacturer (IDM) of patented bulk acoustic wave (BAW) high-band RF filters for mobile and other wireless applications, announced today that senior management will attend the 23rd Annual HC Wainwright Global Investment Conference on Tuesday, September 14, 2021.

Benzinga
Positive
Akoustis Technologies: Q4 Earnings Insights
2021-09-01 09:37

(Akoustis Technologies:AKTS) stock rose by 8.77% after the company reported their Q4 earnings results on Monday, August 30, 2021 at 07:01 PM. Here's what investors need to know about the announcement.

Zacks Investment Research
Negative
Akoustis' (AKTS) Q4 Loss Wider Than Estimates, Revenues Miss
2021-08-31 12:58

Akoustis Technologies' (AKTS) fiscal fourth-quarter results reflect negative impact from coronavirus headwinds. However, strength in the Wi-Fi filter business acted as a tailwind.

Seeking Alpha
Neutral
Akoustis Technologies' (AKTS) CEO Jeff Shealy on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
2021-08-31 12:26

Akoustis Technologies' (AKTS) CEO Jeff Shealy on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript

Zacks Investment Research
Negative
Akoustis (AKTS) Reports Q4 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
2021-08-30 09:54

Akoustis (AKTS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -18.75% and -14.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?

Benzinga
Negative
Akoustis Misses On Q4 Earnings, Ships First 5G Mobile WLP Filter
2021-08-30 09:19

Akoustis Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: AKTS) reported fourth-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 489.3% year-on-year to $2.16 million, missing the analyst consensus of $2.52 million. Filter Product Revenue increased 440% Y/Y and 68% sequentially.

Loading more news...